These cheesecake stuffed strawberries are packed full of creamy no-bake cheesecake and topped with a drizzle of dark chocolate making them the ideal two-bite dessert!
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon creme fraiche
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 – 20 large strawberries
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Make the cheesecake. Add the cream to a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add the cream cheese and beat again until fully incorporated. Add the sugars, creme fraiche and vanilla. Beat until well mixed. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Prepare the strawberries. Using a small paring knife, slice each strawberry in half lengthwise. Carefully cut out the white V-shaped part in the middle. Place strawberries on a serving tray with the cut side up.
- Fill the strawberries. Spoon the cheesecake mixture into a piping bag or use a plastic bag with the corner snipped off. Carefully fill the cutout area of each strawberry with cheesecake. Use a small spoon to clean up any messy areas. Refrigerate the stuffed strawberries while you melt the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate. Place the chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 15 seconds. Remove and stir well. Microwave again for 30 seconds. Remove and stir again. Microwave one more time for 15 seconds. Remove and stir until smooth.
- Finish the strawberries. Remove the strawberries from the refrigerator and drizzle with the melted chocolate. Serve or return to refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Keep a close eye on the chocolate when melting it. Like ovens, all microwaves are a little different so you may find you need a little more or less time to get the chocolate to melt. You want a few unmelted chunks after the final time in the microwave. A little stirring will melt those and give you a smooth texture in the sauce.
Keywords: summer desserts, no bake desserts