These tarragon chicken salad stuffed avocados are super tasty and easy to assemble making them the ideal packable lunch!
- 6 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper, divided
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, divided
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 1/8 tsp dried lemon peel
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 whole avocados
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Spray or brush the chicken with olive oil and season with 1/4 tsp pepper and 1/8 tsp salt. Grill for 6 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from grill and let cool for 10 minutes. Once the chicken has cooled slightly cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Add chicken to a medium mixing bowl and add yogurt, mayonnaise, tarragon, lemon peel and remaining salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Cut each avocado in half. Divide chicken salad among four halves. Top with toasted almonds and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 avocado
- Calories: 425
Keywords: Easy weekday lunch