These cranberry brie tarts incorporate homemade cranberry sauce for a festive, crowd-pleasing appetizer that’s perfect for holiday entertaining!
- 24 mini phyllo shells
- 1/2 cup homemade cranberry sauce
- 1 1/2 ounces of brie, cut into small pieces
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Assemble the tarts. Arrange the phyllo sheels on the baking sheet. Add about a teaspoon of cranberry sauce to each shell. Top each tart with some brie.
- Bake the tarts. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 6 minutes or until the brie is melted. Remove and garnish with fresh thyme.
Keywords: holiday appetizers, phyllo shell recipes