These crispy chickpea wraps are seasoned fresh herbs and soft goat cheese for an easy, packable lunch.
- 1 recipe Crispy Chickpeas
- 1/3 cup soft goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs, (I like rosemary, thyme, basil and Italian parsley)
- 1/2 tsp dried lemon peel, (or 1/4 tsp fresh)
- 2 flatbreads or other sandwich wraps
- 1/2 of an avocado, (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup of sliced red onion, (optional)
- Make the chickpeas according to the recipe instructions. Let cool slightly.
- While the chickpeas are cooling, mix the goat cheese, herbs and lemon peel together. Spread onto one side of each wrap.
- Top with chickpeas, sliced avocado and onion (if desired). Fold wrap around the filling. Serve immediately or refrigerate for lunch the next day.
You can use any type of sandwich wrap you like. A thicker flatbread may need to be tied/secured to stay closed for transport.
Keywords: Packable lunch