This creamy Sundried Tomato Asiago Cheese Dip has only 5 ingredients and is the perfect solution for a quick holiday party appetizer when entertaining friends and family!
- 16 oz Dean’s DairyPure® sour cream, light or regular
- ¾ cup olive oil mayonnaise
- ½ cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 3-ounce package julienne cut sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 ounces asiago cheese, grated and divided
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Spray a small (9×5) baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add the sour cream, mayonnaise, onions, sun-dried tomatoes and 1 ½ ounces of the asiago. Mix well.
- Pour the sour cream mixture into the baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining asiago cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly on the edges.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toasted bread, crackers or raw veggies.
If you want to make the dip ahead of time prepare the mixture and add to the baking dish then store in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours. You may need to increase the baking time by 5-10 minutes if you refrigerate first.