- 6 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1-ounce triple sec
- 1-ounce simple syrup
- juice from half a lime
- mint leaves (for garnish)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the grapefruit juice, tequila, triple sec, and simple syrup. Squeeze in the juice from the lime. Shake to mix well.
- Pour the citrus salt onto a small plate. Run a lime wedge around the rim of two cocktail glasses. Dip the rim of each glass in the salt until well coated.
- Carefully fill the two cocktail glasses with ice. Pour the drink over the ice. Garnish with mint and serve.
Keywords: summer drinks