Have you ever tried a grilled dessert? This easy dessert combines grilled peaches with mascarpone, browned butter and crispy sage for a unique tasty treat for those warm summer nights ahead.
- 2 large, ripe peaches
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup mascarpone
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup salted caramel sauce
- Prepare the grill. Lightly brush your grill grates with olive oil and preheat your grill to about 400°F.
- Whip the mascarpone. Add the heavy cream to a large mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add the mascarpone and vanilla and beat for another minute or so. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Prepare the peaches. Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits. Brush the cut slides generously with olive oil.
- Grill the peaches. Place the peaches cut side down on the preheated grill. Grill for 5 minutes and remove.
- Assemble. Place a peach half or two on a plate. Top with the whipped mascarpone and drizzle with caramel sauce. Serve immediately.
- You can use either homemade or store-bought salted caramel sauce. If making homemade be sure to make it prior to grilling the peaches.
Keywords: summer desserts, grilled desserts