This grilled salmon combines a handful of ingredients for a tangy, fresh taste. It’s ready in less than 30 minutes making it a great choice for a summer meal!
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- dash of ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 6-ounce salmon filets
- Lightly brush a cold grill grate with oil, then preheat to medium-high heat – about 400°F.
- Mix the mustards, oil and honey in a small bowl. Add pepper, tarragon and parsley, stir well.
- Brush the skin side of the salmon with oil. Flip the filets and generously brush the non-skin side with the mustard sauce.
- Place the filets on the grill, skin side down. Close the cover and let the fish grill for 6 minutes.
- Using a large, flat spatula carefully flip the filets over, being sure to slide the spatula below the skin so you don’t leave it on the grill.
- Close the cover again and grill for an additional 3-4 minutes. Exact time will depend on the thickness of the filets. Turn off the grill and let the fish rest for 3 minutes. Carefullly remove hte salmon from the grill.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with fresh squeezed lemon and chopped tarragon if desired.