This sandwich is loaded with veggies and gets an added kick from some avocado oil wasabi mayo!!
- 4 slices whole grain bread, toasted
- 2 tbsp hummus
- 4 slices roma tomatoes
- 2 oz swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 an avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup alfalfa, or daikon radish, sprouts
- 1 cup arugula leaves
- 1 tbsp avocado oil wasabi mayo
- Toast the bread to desired doneness.
- Spread two slices of bread with a tablespoon of hummus. Top with roma tomato slices, swiss cheese, avocado, sprouts and arugula.
- Spread the remaining two slices of bread with the avocado oil mayo and place on top of the sandwich. Serve immediately or refrigerator for later.
- Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- Calories: 475
- Protein: 12.5 grams
Keywords: healthy eating ideas, vegetarian sandwiches