This holiday gift guide includes some great gift ideas for the “foodies” in your life!
So, we had our first snow here in Chicago and Thanksgiving is only a few days away, so that means holiday shopping season has officially arrived!! I know a lot of people find holiday shopping very stressful – what to buy, where to get it?! This holiday gift guide is kind of like a foodie’s wish list – all kinds of great food related things, in all price ranges, that just about any food loving person will love. Hopefully you see a few things that will let you check the foodie types in your life off your holiday shopping list!!
- Try the World Box – This is a fun option for someone who likes to entertain or is fairly new to cooking. Each box includes food and recipes from a specific country.
- Gourmet Sea Salt gift set – This set comes with 6 different salts, in nice small portions so you can realistically use them up. It makes a great holiday or hostess gift.
- Williams Sonoma Glass Bowl set – I LOVE these bowls. They are great for mixing and storing too.
- Immersion Blender – An immersion blender is a must have for making soups.
- Wine Cork Trivet – either make for a friend or give to her for a creative idea of something to do with all those wine corks
- Built NY Wine carrier – Must have for anyone who loves wine, and likes to take it places with them.
- Moscow Mule set – This is a great gift for the cocktail lover in your life.
- Whirly Pop + popcorn – Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks and a Whirly pop makes the best popcorn!
- Mini Cocktail Shaker – This mini shaker is great for single servings of cocktails.
- KitchenAid mixer – The classic stand mixer is ultimate gift for a food lover who cooks or bakes.
- Sprializer – I know this is a little trendy, and I’ll admit I don’t have one, however everyone I know who does absolutely LOVES it!! I’d love to get one as a gift because I probably wouldn’t buy it for myself!
- Black French Press – With cold brewed coffee being all the rage, a french press is a must have for a coffee lover.
- Swell bottles – The large size of this insulated bottle will hold an entire bottle of wine and keep it cold – perfect for summer picnics. The bottles keep drinks cold for 24 hours and warm for 12.
- Foodie Ornaments – Sur La Table’s food themed ornaments, like this whisk, make a great hostess gift or a fun gift topper.
- Dark Chocolate Bark with Candied Orange Peel – If you want to create a homemade gift, this bark is the perfect option!