This creamy hot artichoke crab dip is an easy appetizer and game day favorite that will be a hit with your guests!
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 15-oz can artichoke hearts drained
- 1 green onion, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 oz lump crab meat
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Add garlic, artichoke hearts and green onion to a food processor fitted with a standard blade. Pulse until well chopped. Add parmesan and cream cheese and continue to pulse until everything is well combined.
- Remove the blade from the food processor and add the pepper flakes, salt, lemon zest, yogurt and crab. Stir until combined.
- Spray two mini gratin pans or an 8×8 baking dish with cooking spray. Scoop the dip into the prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer. Bake for 15 minutes. Turn the oven to broil and broil just until the top of the dip begins to brown (30-60 seconds).
- Serve with toasted bread or crackers.
Keywords: game day appetizers, party snacks