Good salad dressing is the heart of a great salad. Making your own vinaigrette only takes is five minutes and a few ingredients!
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon dried garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Add the vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, salt and pepper to a small bowl or mason jar. Whisk or shake to combine.
- Add the olive oil and whisk or shake to combine. Serve on the salad or your choice or store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Store the vinaigrette in an airtight container in refrigerator up to two weeks. When you are ready to use it take it out of the refrigerator for about 10 minutes then shake well to incorporate.
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 94