A must-have for any game day party, this ultra-creamy, cheesy queso dip is made in the Instant Pot making it easy to keep it warm.
- 12 ounce can of evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 ounces monterrey jack cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- Heat the milk. Add the milk and spices to the Instant Pot and turn on the Saute function. Cook until the milk starts to form small bubbles at the edges, stirring frequently.
- Add the cheese. Add 1/3 of the grated cheese to the Instant Pot and stir until the cheese melts. At this point, turn the IP to the Warm function before you add any additional cheese. Add the remaining cheese, 1/3 at a time and stirr between additions until the cheese is melted.
- Add the seasonings. Once all of the cheese is melted and the dip is smooth stir in the pico de gallo and cilantro. Serve.
Keywords: game day snacks, party dips