This easy garlic butter shrimp gets an added pop from the tangy lemon juice, making it a fantastic option for a quick and delicious weeknight meal.
- 10 to 12 ounces uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- Sauté the garlic. Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter and garlic, sauté for 30 seconds.
- Cook the shrimp. Add the shrimp and cook for 1-2 minutes until the shrimp begins to turn slightly pink. Using tongs, flip the shrimp.
- Make the sauce. Add the wine and lemon juice. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Serve. Remove from heat, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Keywords: Easy weeknight meals, shrimp recipes