These Turkey Meatloaf Muffins are a nice weeknight dinner for two or an easy, packable lunch during the week!
- 1/2 pound ground turkey breast
- 1/2 pound ground turkey thigh
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried minced garlic
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 3 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 6 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray, being sure to coat each cup thoroughly.
- Place the turkey, onion, pepper, salt, oregano, garlic and Worcestershire in a medium mixing bowl and mix until combined. Add egg and panko; continue to mix until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Divide the meatloaf mixture among the 6 muffin cups and bake for 25 minutes, until a meat thermometer registers 160°.
- While the meatloaf muffins are cooking, combine the ketchup and sweet chili sauce in a small mixing bowl.
- When the muffins are done, remove from muffin cups and top each with the sweet chili glaze. Serve immediately.
If saving the meatloaf muffins for later, wait to top with the sweet chili glaze until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 3 muffins
- Calories: 213
Keywords: easy weeknight dinner, comfort food