These mini puffy, beautifully golden brown Dutch Baby pancakes are perfect for a Spring Sunday brunch with friends!
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup grated swiss cheese
- 2 oz black forest ham, chopped
- 1/2 of an avocado, thinly sliced
- Place cast iron skillets in an oven and heat to 425°.
- While the oven is heating place flour, eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt in a blender. Blend for 15 seconds then scrape down the sides to ensure all the flour is incorporated. Blend for an additional 15- 20 seconds until batter is smooth. Let batter rest in the refrigerator while the oven finishes heating.
- Remove skillets from oven, add butter to each skillet and swirl the butter in the skillet to coat.
- Pour the batter into a measuring cup and divide evenly between the two skillets. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and puffed.
- Remove from oven and top with cheese, ham and avocado. Serve immediately.