The Paloma is said to be one of Mexico’s favorite cocktails! This version gets the added twist of pomegranate for a really unique flavor that will make it a year-round favorite.
- 2 ounces white tequila
- 4 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 1-ounce pomegranate juice
- 1-ounce fresh lime juice
- 1–2 ounces club soda, to taste
- pomegranate seeds and lime slices for serving
- Add the tequila and juices to a cocktail glass of your choice. Stir well. Add ice and a splash of club soda.
- Garnish with grapefruit or lime slices and a few pomegranate seeds. Serve.
Keywords: Tequila cocktail