This tasty Rosé Sangria gets an extra pop of flavor from some strawberries and a vanilla bean making it perfect for a warm summer afternoon!
- 1 750 ml bottle of Rosé
- 1 lime, (sliced into rounds)
- 1/2 an orange, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup strawberries, halved or quartered
- 2 ounces Cointreau
- 1/2 a vanilla bean
- 1 cup club soda
- mint leaves for garnish
- Soak the fruit. Put fruit in the bottom of a tall pitcher. Add Cointreau and vanilla bean. Let the fruit soak for about 10 minutes.
- Mix the sangria. Add the Rosé to the pitcher, stir and chill for at least an hour.
- Serve. Just before you are ready to serve top with club soda. Add a handful of ice to each glass, pour the sangria into the glass and garnish with mint leaves if desired. Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: summer drinks