This modified Knorr Spinach Dip recipe is just like the classic version you know and love, only better and healthier!
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 8oz can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 4 green onions, cut into 3–4” pieces
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 package Knorr Vegetable Recipe Mix
- 2 5.3oz containers of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 large sourdough bread round
- 1 loaf of sourdough bread, cut into cubes
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a standard blade, combine the garlic, water chestnuts, green onions and spinach. Pulse until coarsely chopped. Add the Knorr mix and pulse 4-5 times until combined.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the Greek yogurt and mayonnaise, mix well. Add the spinach mixture and stir until combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Just before you are ready to serve, use a serrated knife to cut the top section out of the bread to make a bowl (see photo above). If necessary pull out some of the remaining bread to make enough room for the dip. Cut the section you removed into cubes to serve with the dip.
- Spoon the dip into the bread bowl and serve immediately.
Adapted from Knorr’s Spinach Dip recipe