What’s better than a refreshing lemonade cocktail on a steamy summer day?!
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1 oz Limoncello
- 1 oz vodka
- 1/2 bottle Q ginger beer
- In a large glass, muddle the mint leaves in the simple syrup and 1 tbsp of the lemon juice. Add the rest of the lemon juice and stir well.
- Add the Limoncello and vodka; stir. Top with ginger beer.
- Add crushed ice, and if desired, garnish with mint leaves.
Keywords: summer cocktail