This vegetarian breakfast Sweet Potato Hash makes a quick and healthy weekday breakfast!
- 1 1/2 cups diced sweet potato
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp dried garlic
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1 large egg
- Heat oil in a medium sauté pan over medium heat. Add sweet potato, onion, spices, salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes push the sweet potato mixture to one side of the pan. Crack the egg in the pan and cook as desired – either fried or over easy.
- Remove sweet potato and egg from pan. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 365