This Tuscan White Bean salad is a super simple summer side dish that uses ingredients you probably already have on hand in your kitchen.
- 1 15 ounce can Great Northern White Beans
- 1/2 cup diced roma tomato
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley leaves
- Rinse and drain the beans and add to a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes then serve.
This salad can be served immediately after preparing, however it’s best if you let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors meld.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 140