Healthy Veggie Hummus Sandwich
This sandwich is loaded with veggies and gets an added kick from some avocado oil wasabi mayo!!
Servings: 2 sandwiches
- 4 slices whole grain bread toasted
- 2 tablespoon hummus
- 4 slices roma tomatoes
- 2 oz swiss cheese thinly sliced
- ½ an avocado thinly sliced
- ¼ cup alfalfa or daikon radish, sprouts
- 1 cup arugula leaves
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil wasabi mayo
Toast the bread to desired doneness.
Spread two slices of bread with a tablespoon of hummus. Top with roma tomato slices, swiss cheese, avocado, sprouts and arugula.
Spread the remaining two slices of bread with the avocado oil mayo and place on top of the sandwich. Serve immediately or refrigerator for later.
Serving: 1sandwich | Calories: 475kcal | Protein: 12.5g